Monday, July 27, 2009

TORONTO, Hair Extensions INFO?

ok, I Want Hair Extensions NOT Clip Ins.



My Hair Lenght Is About 3 Inches Below My Shoulders And I Want To Geth Extensions That Aleast Go Pass My Chest Like This http://static.flickr.com/114/285964414_9... Or Maybe an Inch Or Two Longer.



And I Am Going To Toronto In A Month From Now And I Would Like To Get Extensions Done For about that lenght.



The Max I want to spend in 550 any salons or type of extetesions that you can sugejest that will get me the look I want?



My Hair type is Thin and striaght..



so anything tips and salons



p.s. can you also tell me how long the extensions you sugjest will last



TORONTO, Hair Extensions INFO?

Ok, take this from me...hair extensions are a total no and i know this isn't really anwsering your ? i just hope it will change your mind. They only lat 1-3 months and then you have to redo it all over again. So your like paying a million dollars for freakin hair extensions...

No comments:

Post a Comment