Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Extensions: Best kind, best way, cheapest methods?

I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find an answer.



With my money I will be getting for Christmas I was wanting to buy extensions.



I want do dye them hot pink, and then with a black lepord print over the pink [DONT TELL ME YOU THINK ITS TACKY, I LOVE HOW THAT PRINT LOOKS IN HAIR.]



What is the cheapest way that would work with what I want to do with them?



Like should I get the glue in kind, or clip-ins, or like what?



Hair Extensions: Best kind, best way, cheapest methods?

I had extensions glued in the first time I got them.



It was nice at first, except for the weight.



I had to buy the hair, and pay a LOT by the hour to get



them glued in. They started to come out soon after,



I had to use nasty shampoos, and it took a lot of my hair



out and damaged it when I took them out.



And they were always really snarley.



The second time I bought extensions from Sally Beauty.



Clip-ins. Wow they last super long! I still wear them.



They are the cheapest,



removable (really good thing) ,



last the longest,



no damage AT ALL!



I would suggest a clip-in set. Two sets may be needed



for hem to look really thick, but still the cheapest.



I love them!



As for the pink and leapord, im not too sure where to buy those, I would check online, but it sounds pretty cool.



Good luck!



Hair Extensions: Best kind, best way, cheapest methods?

Clip ins. So you can always style them differently. Glue-in will hurt when taking them out.



You cant really find them "cheap" but they're decent priced. I would suggest sally beauty!



Hair Extensions: Best kind, best way, cheapest methods?

Your best bet would be to just purchase normal hair extenstions and then dye them any color you want.



Never get the ones that you glue in.. Very bad!!..



I would have to say clip-ins work the best. You can use them whenever you want where ever you want. They work great. I have a pair and they are very easy to clip in.



Good luck honey!



Hair Extensions: Best kind, best way, cheapest methods?

Clip ins are usually synthetic, and you cannot dye, straighten, or curl synthetic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment