Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair/Up do ideas for curly hair?

My hair is a little longer than shoulder length, and naturally curly.



I'm not allowed to use hairspray or gel.



The hair products I use Paul Mitchell: Super Skinny Serum, Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream {Sleek %26amp; Shine}, and Thermasilk Mousse.



I use hair styling tools, like clips, elastics, etc.



So any ideas and instructions?



Hair/Up do ideas for curly hair?

messy bun/pony tail looks amazing on all the girls i know with curly hair. also partially up is really good to keep the curls flowy but away from your face.



Hair/Up do ideas for curly hair?

I have curly hair too. You have to go to this site



www.naturallycurly.com



it will help you with anything. You can even ask your question to other people with curly hair. Hope it helps!



xoxoxoxo



oxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment