Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I create a crimped hair effect?

I was thinking of plaiting and leaving over night.. Will this work/stay for 5+ hours? Can anyone sugest another (easy) way? Im thinking of doing that and then putting my hair into a side ponytail.. Also.. Should I leave my side bangs down or clip them up? Thanks..



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

Plaiting and leaving over night works well. There are the old marcelle/waving clips - but you can't sleep in them, and of course there are crimping irons.



You could leave your bangs down and smooth for a contrast effect.



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

But braids in your hair while its damp. Go to sleep, undo them and there ya go!



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

Crimped hair is easy, just buy a crimper. It's the same as a straightener except with a different shape that you put your hair into. I would leave your side bangs down and it would look cool if they were crimped too. If you don't have a straightener and want one, to save money, buy a straightener that can change into being a crimper too.



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

Braid your hair all over really tight and sleep in it. in the morning take them out and run your fingers and some shine serum or something and TA-DAH! you have the crimped hair effect!



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

Definitely just braid, braid, braid! Hairspray and voila!



How do I create a crimped hair effect?

to get it crinod you could plait is and then just put loads of hairspray and stuff on it in the morning or whatever. or you could buy some heated crimpers

No comments:

Post a Comment