Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a GOOD hair salon in central FL?

I cant seem to find a good hair salon in or around Orlando. Nothing like Hair Cuttery or Great Clips, something professional. Any good reviews or recommendations?



I need a GOOD hair salon in central FL?

Try The Tabloid Salon.....It's run by a man named Tom Castilgia, and he's the best! I used to live in Orlando, and have known Tom for quite a few years. He does great things, on men or women's hair. I know that he has one or two stylists working for him now, but ask for him. His prices are pretty reasonable, as well. The salon is in the College Park area, off Edgewater Drive. Tell Tom that Jody and Paul sent you, and say hi!



I need a GOOD hair salon in central FL?

well i dont live in central flordia yet(next summer)nor do i have hair but my roomie always goes to toni %26amp;guy or some fancy salon in th mall..and her hair always looks good



I need a GOOD hair salon in central FL?

j%26amp;m top notch salon on east irlo bronson memorial highway

No comments:

Post a Comment