Monday, July 27, 2009

I wear the same hair style every day?

I have been wearing the same hair style since the 5th grade and every one keeps asking me why I wont change it I want to but then I feel like im going to get extra attention that I really dont want my hair style is my hair in a clip



I wear the same hair style every day?

Don閳ユ獩 feel pressured by what others think. Sometimes people will complement you on your hair which I find to be a good thing. The attention might just come from the fact that you changed your style. I think you should try something new just for fun.



I wear the same hair style every day?

I know a lot of people like you. Sometimes I will wear the same hairstyle for a week. I guess its basically for convenience.



I wear the same hair style every day?

add some spice to it...You can still put it up but pull out some sides in the front to add the extra touch...or curl the ends of the ponytail...or wrap ur ponytail in a bun...that will change it up a little bit



I wear the same hair style every day?

But the thing is; aren't you getting unwanted attention from people BECAUSE of your hair being outdated??? My advice...go to a great hair salon. It may cost you more than you'd like to spend, but at least you can get some great advice from a professional, and a great do, and decide later if you will afford yourself to go back!



I wear the same hair style every day?

well if you do not want that much attention just try something simple not crazy.ask your hair dresser what she thinks will look the best on you but will not give you a lot of attention.



I wear the same hair style every day?

you don't even have to do anything drastic to change your hair. you could experiment, maybe styling it into some loose curls, or just attempt different ways of wearing it up. however, if you don't want to change your hairstyle and you like it how it is, don't listen to what people think and just do what you want!



I wear the same hair style every day?

There are many different things that you can do to give your hair some extra options. If you are happy with the length because you can wear in a clip when you want to then I would suggest some layers all around. I would not suggest that to the point of a shag cut. You could also have it tappered around you face. What that would do is allow you to wear it in a clip but give you some shorter peices of hair in the front that will hang down and frame your face. The end result of tappering would be that it would be different just not drastic. also, you may consider placing some very MILD highlights in the front as to accent your face. If you need more info, I will try to help!



I wear the same hair style every day?

I don't understand the question... go for another style if you want to! it may take getting used to, but I go back and forth between about 11 styles...



straight half pull back



curly CURLY half pull back



crimped



ringlet curls half pull back



ringlet curls down



straight curled out at ends



straight curle din at ends



straight ponytail



curly ponytail



ringlet ponytail



French braids



I may try cornrows and I may have forgotten some.. .wow



I wear the same hair style every day?

try leavin it down curlin it get it braded straightenin it krimpin it try different things pony tails buns side pony tails half pony tails pigtails anything yo fell like doin



I wear the same hair style every day?

Well if you don't want people to say that you went from this to this in one night, change your hair gradually. First take out the clip and wear your hair down. Then after like 2 days, straighten your hair maybe. Then start putting it in a half ponytail...then a full...and so on.



good luck.



I wear the same hair style every day?

well, the sooner the better. you should change the look just for one day and who cares if you are going to get extra attention just for one day the longer you keep it that way the more people are going to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment