Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair help, proffesionals please.?

i've done quite a bit of research about hair extensions and i have finally decided to go with clip ins. my natural hair is about down to my bra strap, and i would like it to just go down to about my mid back. im doing alot of research about them but im wondering if anybody can answer my two main questions. are the clips in convenient for everyday use? do they come out easily?



please answer thank you!



Hair help, proffesionals please.?

I don't use clips in's but I have heard good things. My fellow hairstylists use them every now and than. They are very convenient for everyday use just as long as you are keeping your hair down. They only come out every once in awhile like if taking a shower and excessive tugging at hair. Hope this helps you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment