Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair ideas?

ok so i have blond/brown (dirty blond) hair, it is shoulder leangth, well about 2-3 inches longer that shoulder... anyways i normaly just put it up or scrunch it, but its already really curly and i also sometimes streanten it, but i want something cute and new! please give me some help! like something i could do eaisly.. P.S i normaly part my bangs to my left or clip them up b/c i have side bangs and i dont want something that will take like 5 hours to do , thanks!



Hair ideas?

i think if you keep your hair the same length jus add some layers and body. you should get side swept bangs a little after you eyebrow and jus straighten them with whatever hairstyle that way your hair looks soft.



Hair ideas?

You can buy a Chi straightner which works for any type of hair but it will cost you anywhere from 100 to 200 dollars. If you have thick hair I would get the 2 inch. You can just wear it how it is normally. You can wear pigtails. French Braid. =]



Hair ideas?

I have side bangs to so i should know. Have you tried headbands. trust me they work like a charm. you can buy 50 million of them for every single out fit. trust me and if you want something a little more formal curl it real quick with a little hair spray and the brush it all out. it gives it a little preppy look i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment