Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What can i do with my HAIR & mAKEUP ^_^? PLEASE HELP ?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

oK so i have almond eyes matching to my dark brown hair with bangs which is naturaly straight . My hair lenght is about below my shoulders . What i usually go to skool is this hairstyle : bangs down and and a ponytail with a matching ribbon and outfit or clips. Sometimes i use my hair with a bun and bangs down again. What can i do to improve my hairstyle and makeup. The makeup i usually use is a bit of brown mascara , eyeliner, and lipgloss. My face is like this, almond brown eyes {sometimes look green}, a bit of cheekbones, regular nose, long lashes, and ciara lips.



PLEASE HELP ANY HELP WILL BE DEARLY APPRECIATED . ^_^



What can i do with my HAIR %26amp; mAKEUP ^_^? PLEASE HELP ?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe sometime you should use eyeshadow and maybe try putting on a matching hair band!

No comments:

Post a Comment