Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dreadlock Help!?

A while ago I bought some Black dreads and for ages Me and a friend have spent days together to get them in my hair. We've used Glue and Hair Clips but they still don't stay in. I just need some rough guide on how to get them to stay on hair and apply them. I also want them to cover all my hair so it looks like its my hair too and I was also think of buying some new ones off EBay.



Dreadlock Help!?

What you need to do is use the 'double-ended dread' method. Instead of sticking the dread in your hair...



1) Fold it in half, so the dreadlock is looped over in the middle.



2) Take a section of your hair - not too thick - and part this section in two



3) place the dreadlock in the middle of this section, so roughly half of the dreadlock is hanging down one side and half on the other.



4) Using the two bits of your own hair, and the dreadlock as a 'third section', begin to plait down tightly. Do this until you run out of your own hair, then secure the bottom with a small band.



5) This way for every one section of your hair, you get two dreads because you looped the dreadlock in the middle! Hence - 'double ended'...



*You will need help to do this probably, as well as lots of long dreads. You can find these on Ebay. Good luck!*



Try this link for more details:



Dreadlock Help!?

beeswax

No comments:

Post a Comment