Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do you sew hair together as a weft?

I've been doing serious research, and I know hair well, but i cant find any site that explains how to sew plain, raw, hair into a weft or track. I own clips and alot of raw hair but none of it's sewn together, so how do I do it?



I'm confident I can do it myself, but I'm not a licensed stylist or have any beauty school experience, but I've played around withsome extentions before and know how to sew clips on to the already sewn wefts, how do I make my own wefts with out having to buy them pre-sewn?



Again, I'm very confident I can do it, and I have the resources.



How do you sew hair together as a weft?

From my understanding you braid the hair and then get weave thread and needle and sew it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment