Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hairstyles where i can use clips??

when i straighten my hair i want to wear it down and i have a lot of little cute clips.



what are some ways where i can use clips and clip my bangs or my hair back??



p.s. i have bangs and my hair is a little below my shoulders.



i have curly hair that i straighten sometimes. so you can also put ideas for curly hair too.



p.s.s. i do that thing where you clip ur bangs back and put a bump all the time and i need something different than that.



thanksss so much!!



Hairstyles where i can use clips??

try using a little clip and clipping your bangs to the side. or just leave your bangs how they are. and put your curly hair up in a messy bun (using some cute clips) and leave some strands of hair in the front down.



of if your tired of your bangs just let them grow out



good luck



Hairstyles where i can use clips??

u should straighten ur curly hair and pull ur bangs back and secure them with a clip. I have curly hair too and this style always looks cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment