Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair extent ions?

I was just wondering has any female has had the LA extention done to their hair. It is when they use those clips that blend with your hair and add hair. Like what Halley Berry has her hair. I was just wondering if anyone did, did they like it or not. I am thinking about getting some done.



Hair extent ions?

The clip ons are nice. I do not like the ones that are glued. Just be careful when you take the clips out. You could pull out your hair. I think these are the most fascinating hair products and I definitely recommend it. It looks very beautiful.



Hair extent ions?

Im not sure what LA extentions are or how it is applied. I have had hair extentions one was a braid that went along my head from ear to ear and they sewed the hair on. The other was more recent and its called (Great Lengths) this is a much more natral look because they actually glue small pieces of hair very close to your scalp, it felt like little beads on my head. I loved it , just be careful of breakage. you must take care of it just as your beautitian says. you can look it up by googling (great lengths) that should help you find someone in your area that does it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment