Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Deja vu????

All my life I've experienced dja vu. Not just the feeling that I've been somewhere or have done something before. But I've actually had a dream. told someone about it and then it happened. I mean even the smallest thing. There was one time I had a dream about some hair clips that were on the kitchen counter at my parents house and I thought it was wierd that I had a dream about hair clips so I told my mom about it. A few days later my dream came true. The same exact things happened in real life as in my dream. I walked in the kitchen looked at the hair clips, picked up the hair clips and it hit me. I yelled at my mom. "it just happened. I told you it would happen." now how do you explain that?



Deja vu????

wow, wish that could happen to me. its the fact that luck and dreams brings forth whatever you desire for anything you want



Deja vu????

you could have pyschic abilities.



Deja vu????

everyone has psychic brain waves...some are stronger than others....its a gift, don't resist it embrace it!!...trust me It happens to me alot and I love it...premonitions are awesome as well...



if you would like to talk more about it...send me a message...i like talking about things of this nature....



Deja vu????

a parallel universe is not something to be explained, but to be experienced.



go see the movie "Deja Vu" if you haven't already seen it.



Deja vu????

De'ja Vu is a very strange but real "phenomenon." It's also kinda scary to think that you can dream or think about the smallest thing occurring and have it happen days, weeks, months or sometimes even years later! It happens to me all the time! I don't know if it's related to any kind of psychic ability (I don't believe in psychics), but it's still quite confusing and intriguing at the same time!



Deja vu????

It, to me, is inexplainable, but I must tell you that the same exact thing happens to me. I will dream it and then it becomes reality. It is a true sign of being "in tune" with Being. Finally, I've found Another !!! Thank You.



Deja vu????

Well looks like you have a talent in predicting things. Take advantage of it.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment