Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I wish to straighten/color my hair.my hair is only till shoulder and is not having much thickness.i

semi curly hair.i have already cut my hair into step cut as my face is oval shaped.but still i tie my hair with a band or clip.i never used to leave it as it is.as my hair is lil curly the stepcuts doesnt look much beautiful.my husband say its shows curls too much.im upset abt this.i wanted to know if i straightn my hair will it suit me?does it shows the less thickness than now if i straighten?im medium complexiod,better say slight dark complexion,so which hair color will suit me?which hair cut will suit me if i straighten my hair.its hould suit my face shape also.please help.which hair color brand is good?should i do permamnet colouring?should i do permamnet straightning?should i do staighten of my hair from the scalp or one inch after tht?please help me wth this.



I wish to straighten/color my hair.my hair is only till shoulder and is not having much thickness.i have?

you should go to a profesional to straighten your hair .or take a perm solution run through your hair it will straighten it.but it can dry your hair out i went to a salon had mine done than had it highlighted two different colors my husband loves the new look

No comments:

Post a Comment