Saturday, August 1, 2009

Using a size sero on the hair clippers?

Yes my question is how low is a zero grade clip guard on hair clippers,is it bald or just a tad bit lower than an one or two.....answers appreciated



I'll give 10 points to who ever gives me a good reason/explanation,links and pics would be helpful



Using a size sero on the hair clippers?

Most zeros are 1/8 or 1/16 of an inch (store bought clippers sometimes don't follow industry standards). A zero is compared to about 1 days growth of a mans beard. I couldn't find a link to a hairstyle with a zero but his guys beard is pretty close.



http://www.hair-styles.org/mens-hairstyl...



Using a size sero on the hair clippers?

Never heard of a zero guard but I know the next thing down from a one guard is just using the clippers with no guard at all and that is almost bald just not as smooth as bald. It feels like almost a weeks worth of hair growth from bald. Sorry no pics but I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment