Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can my African American hair survive 20 minutes in the sauna?

Hey,



I'm really big on hair care, but I love exercise and a habit of mine has been to spend 10 to 20 minutes in the Sauna after a workout.



I was wondering if there's a way to keep my hair dry.



plastic cap, clip up, SOMETHING to keep me from having to blow my hair dry and flat iron it every other day when I work out.



PLEASE HELP!



any other tips anyone can offer about African American hair care and exercise?



I have relaxed hair ( got it done about 3 weeks ago) I pre-poo with ORS hair mayo, wash, deep condition and flat iron every Saturday or Sunday and I usually keep my hair up.



Can my African American hair survive 20 minutes in the sauna?

wrap it in a towel and enjoy!



Can my African American hair survive 20 minutes in the sauna?

maybe get some braids. Or try wrapping your hair. So when you leave, your hair can just airdry and you can take it down. Working out and our hair is difficult. My best remedy is braids. oh, I just thought of this,you could put your hair in a bun. So the edges are straight, and the back in wrapped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment