Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair extension?

I am thinking of getting hair extension (not the clip on one) but i have a few questions before i make up my mind.



1) Does it damage your hair?



2) How much will it cost for 10 inches of hair extension?



3) Can you still style your hair with hair extension?



Thank you (:



Hair extension?

Every once in a while I like to put hair extensions in and this is what I know:



1. If you put them enough then yes. It puts extra weight and stress on your hair and can break or pull it out.



2. When I do my extensions I put 18 inches in and I get it at Sallys. It's a glue in extension and costs $30



3. Yes you can still style your hair as long as you get real hair. DO NOT GET SYNTHETIC!!



Hair extension?

i personally would not get them let ur hair grow..



Hair extension?

Yes, if you get more natural hair than synthetic, you can use low heat to it without it BURNINGGG. I'm not familiar with the prices, it IS expensive, I do know that much. And it's not too damaging if you get them sewn in. And, actually, I think personally the sewing method is more natural looking. I hate tracks!



Hair extension?

good one bob



Hair extension?

it doesnt damage your hair as bad as people say it does.



it will cost about 20$ or up for human hair, depending on the quality. you can buy the hair at Sally Beauty Supply stores.



and of course you can still style your hair with them in, as long as they are human hair you can straighten, blow dry, curl, etc.



Hair extension?

consult a stylist that can help you



Hair extension?

It can damage your hair if not done correctly. The price depends on where you go and the quality of the hair ( mine are $500 ) The fusion ones are the best for you and your hair. and you can style it as long as it is 100% human hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment