Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im going to get my hair done at greatclips in a few hours so i need some help!i need hairstyles for

I you guys could pls help me look for hairstyles for OVAL faces that would be great! i only have a little while before we leave and i want great great clips to get my hair right. school starts on monday so in dont want a bad cut. HELP



Im going to get my hair done at greatclips in a few hours so i need some help!i need hairstyles for oval faces

first of all you should always get your hair cut two weeks before school starts so if you hate it you can change it but try photo bucket they usually have alot or hair style photos



Im going to get my hair done at greatclips in a few hours so i need some help!i need hairstyles for oval faces

if your hair is straight try bangs-full straight across bangs..



even if your hair is wavy you could just straighten them, pin them back or wear a headband. theyre soo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment